The Strategically Focused Project Management (PMI - PMP) is course 5 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
As a project manager, your role is to ensure that each project starts out and remains in line with the company's strategic goals and delivers expected value.
In this course, you'll learn about how to achieve that on your project from the creation of a project charter through closing the project. We'll also discuss how to manage stakeholder relationships, with the goal of keeping their expectations in line with strategic goals.
1. Business Strategy Overview
2. Project Strategy and Alignment
3. The Evolving Role of the Project Manager
4. Maintaining Strategic Alignment
5. Business Environment Analysis
6. Project Benefits Analysis
7. Project Stakeholder Impact
8. Communicating about the Project Charter
9. Managing Stakeholder Expectations
10. Exercise: Managing Strategic Alignment
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
If you have any questions, or if you want to become part of our team