Whether you want to safely store your data or want to become Microsoft One Drive power user, you've come to the right place.
This course will give you a deep understanding of Microsoft One Drive functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why Microsoft One Drive is awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways.
This course is for individual users and not SharePoint administrators.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
· Easily navigate the One Drive interface
· Import folders and files to One Drive
· Manage folders and files in One Drive
· Sync your computer data
· Create Personal Vault
· Use One Drive to collaborate and share files
· Filtering, changing viewing options and more
We'll dive into a broad range of One Drive topics, including:
· Microsoft One Drive pricing plans
· All options of managing One Drive - web, computer, mobile
· All options that you have for managing your files
· All options to make sure that your files are safe
· Collaboration tips and tricks
If you have any questions, or if you want to become part of our team