The Business Analysis Perspectives (IIBA - ECBA) is the 14th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes a total of 14 courses. In this course, we'll be looking at five different perspectives from which business analysis may need to view their work. Perspectives are used within business analysis to provide focus for the tasks you will carry out.
They'll also come with a set of techniques that are specific to the context of the change initiative. The perspectives we'll look at include agile development, business intelligence, information technology, business architecture, and business process management.
The Agile Perspective
1. Overview of the Agile Perspective
2. Agile and Business Analysis
3. Agile: Approaches, Techniques, and Competencies
4. Exercise: Understanding the Agile Perspective
The Business Intelligence Perspective
1. Overview of the Business Intelligence Perspective
2. Business Intelligence and the Business Analyst
3. Exercise: Understanding the BI Perspective
The Information Technology Perspective
1. IT Initiatives and the Business Analyst
2. Change in the Information Technology Context
3. Information Technology Methodologies
4. Exercise: Understanding the IT Perspective
The Business Architecture Perspective
1. Overview of Business Architecture
2. Business Architecture and the Business Analyst
3. Business Architecture Techniques
4. Exercise: Understanding Business Architecture
The Business Process Management Perspective
1. Business Process Management Overview
2. BPM and the Business Analyst
3. BPM Frameworks, Methodologies, and Techniques
4. Exercise: Understanding Business Process Management
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
If you have any questions, or if you want to become part of our team